Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week One

Hello Terry,
My name is A. Student and I have been attending Clackamas for 2 years ago just wrapping things up this year and trasfering out!
I was supposed to take MWF classes due to working full time, but have to now switch to TTh. Your class works perfect for my schedule and I was hoping if I come to class prepared on thursday, and have an add/drop slip, did attendance today look like there is any room? If you could shoot me back an email and let me know that'd be great!

Thanks so much for your time,

A. Student



A. Student,

You may check in with me at the beginning of class to see about space availability. Your first assignment is to re-write your e-mail. Type it up double-spaced with all the errors corrected. I will review the content of the first day for you. For now, think about the power of language.

Terry

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...good luck with "trasfering out," dear student.

    I like your reply. :)

    ReplyDelete