- It's bikini time! Let's step up our workout!
- The light's just fine in here.
- Mom, your TV is way too loud.
- I think I'll skip dessert this week.
- What will the neighbors think?
- Let's go to the late show.
- I'll never wear pants with an elastic waist.
But I can finally say things like
- You are one hot dude!
- I need to sit down for a few minutes.
- Where's the magnifying glass?
- These baggy pants are my favorites.
- I'm sick of cooking.
- Yes, I'd love to have some help out.
- We ALWAYS go to the early show.
- Why don't they make bigger print on these directions?
You get my drift, right? If you don't, you aren't really old enough to read this blog. But if you read it anyway, try to imagine a time when you might drive around and around in the parking lot at the mall just so you can park as close as possible to the entrance. Or when you don't eat fries because they give you gas. Try to enjoy your smooth skin and good eyesight. One day you'll look into the mirror and think, "WHO IS THAT?"