Monday, June 13, 2011

An Untimely Death

My computer is dying. It doesn't keep up with my keyboarding. It loads everything very slowly. It won't get where I want it to go without an excess of wheezing and whirring. I can't look at everything on facebook although that may be one of those disguised blessings.

But rescue is near! My e-mail is still able to inform me that a new computer is coming. It's somewhere in Texas right now but will magically appear on my doorstep sometime tomorrow. So everything is already backed up on an external hard drive and all systems will maybe be "go" by the end of the week. We'll see. In the meanwhile, you can view my website at wirthwhilebooks.com. You can still see it at wirthwhilebooks.webs.com but the new address seems a little more techy and up to date.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good. When I saw the post title, I was afraid you were losing a kitty or something. Here's hoping that the transition to the new machine goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete