Sunday, April 17, 2011

HELP!

The computer is trumping my life again as I try to build a new website. That's why I've been absent so long. I am cheap and don't want to put out the money so I'm going at it on my own and so far it's only cost me $100.00. This doesn't exactly match up with my goal of getting set up for free but I don't know what else to do. I can't even recount the story and sequence of what I've done in spite of the fact that I took fairly careful notes. So I'll spare you the gory details and just say that the bare bones are ready. I will spend as much time as I'm willing and able to give to getting things all packaged in an attractive way and editing everything that needs edited. Well, I have to go to my website work now. I hope to have more and maybe good news about it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know that I can offer much help beyond an "atta girl!" Who says that old(er) doggies can't learn new tricks. You are an inspiration. Looking forward to seeing the new website soon!

    ReplyDelete