Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Five Minute Blog

The second class of the new term will start in mere moments. The lesson is ready, the roster is prepared, and the scope of the term is in my head. But today is April 1. And I have to move the classroom to a different location. The department secretary prepared a nifty little sign that I will hand walk over to the building of the original classroom, announce the change and then post the sign on the door before we leave en masse for the new classroom site. Will this change be impacted by any sort of April Fool prank? How could it? Let me know if you come up with an idea for prankability with this unusual change. I always try to anticipate how students will react but am not always as successful as I could be.

I'll return to this blog later today and let you know what happens. Stay tuned and have a happy April 1 yourself this good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment