Thursday, April 8, 2010

News About the Owl

Bobbie and I will spend the day in Pacific City at the Birds and Blues Festival this Saturday. We'll do three readings and maybe sell a few books while we're at it. But we'll for sure enjoy the speaker and just hanging out with folks who like birds. Maybe we'll hear some music as well! And we'll take our cameras and get some cool beach photos. All in all, it will be fun. If you're in the P. City area on Saturday, drop in and see us. In fact, do go to the Coast; it's supposed to be nice there and there might be a chance for us all to see Spring weather for another day.

April 25 we'll be at the Irvington Artisan Market. They've asked us to join their "local artists" group and we feel honored about that. It should be a good gig for everyone. I hope I can manage to get the ad in the photo section on my page here. (Sorry. It didn't work. I don't know why. Sometimes computer stuff is just too much for me.)

You can read a little more about these two events at the website.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the beach! We'll be enjoying the Columbia Gorge on Saturday, I think...

    ReplyDelete